Importing devices to Coiote DM#
If you would like to migrate any device entities from your Azure IoT Central to the Coiote DM platform for full management possibilities, follow the instruction below.
- Configured and working Azure IoT Hub integration extension (see Configuring the Azure IoT Central integration extension for details).
Add devices to Azure IoT Central#
If you don't have any device entities added in your Azure IoT Central, follow these steps to learn how to do it:
- In your Azure IoT Central account, go to Devices, select All Devices and click +New.
- In the panel, click +New.
- Provide your device name and ID in the relevant field and click Create.
Sync your devices#
In order to establish communication and data flow between device entities in Azure IoT Central and their Coiote DM counterparts, you need to sync them.
- Go to Device inventory, click the Sync with IoT platform button and select Azure IoT Central.
In the pop-up window:
- from the list, select the devices for synchronization.
- click Sync devices to start the synchronization.
After a successful sync, the devices should be listed in Device inventory.